[TowerTalk] Tower and antennas for sale

john nistico electric911inc at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 21 18:38:42 EDT 2013

XYL will not let me move the contest station home so I need to sell the following, all items are located in Staten Island NY.(2) Force 12 c3s antennas with 5kw rated baluns $450 each.(1) Cushcraft 40-2 CD with 1.5kw balun. antenna is old but I reinforced the boom and it works great $375US towers MA-770mdp tower with MAB base, raising arm and winch, recabled 18 months ago, new relays and controls installed last year. $3,500.Yaesu FT 1000 Mark V 200 watt version with power supply just tuned and aligned $1,800All items are local pick up only. All sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

John J. Nistico
911 Electric Inc.
516.356.6071