[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Shielded shack

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 30 00:28:31 EDT 2013

snip

The one experience I had with a homebrew metal window screen cage
(copper or bronze, I forget which) was that it didn't work very well
because the wire crossings really aren't solid electrical contacts. The
fix was to have a tech solder them in a 6" grid of X-Y lines - ugly!

Based on the other comments, I would think expanded steel mesh might be
an easy way to get good results - see McNichols.com  but not cheap.

Grant KZ1W