[TowerTalk] Odd T2X behavior RESOLVED

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 21:26:45 EDT 2014

I wanted to let anyone curious know that my odd T2X behavior has been
resolved. After speaking with Jeff, W2FU, I learned that Green Heron
controller can be susceptible to AC induced on the direction signal
line. This can occur under various conditions and I apparently enjoy at
least one of them. The fix is to install a 100 uF capacitor between
terminals 4(+) and 3 (GND). I did so and now everything is smooth as silk.

Kim N5OP