[TowerTalk] Tic Ring Slippage Issues

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Apr 3 09:13:20 EDT 2014

I have used the spring loaded roller for years with multiple rotators and
I never had the motor slip. The motors that I have fit close to the fixed
rollers and engagement remains constant. The potentiometer is inside the
motor housing. My rings are made from three pieces and are certainly not
round.  If all rollers were fixed the ring would certainly bind. Are the
newer motors further away from the corner of the frame?

John KK9A