[TowerTalk] Screw Anchor to Guy Wire Attachment‏

Tim Jellison kl7wv at kl7wv.com
Fri Apr 4 14:32:08 EDT 2014

I would put preforms on the ends of your guy wires and feed them right
through the head of the anchors.  You don't really need equalizer plates.

Shackles are OK to use on guy wires but make sure they're rated to
handle the load.  So if you go with #2, be sure to check the rating of
the shackle.  Stay away from the cheap ones at the local hardware store.

Tim Jellison W3YQ/KL7WV
KL7WV Tower Service
304 704 1196
kl7wv at kl7wv.com