[TowerTalk] Hustler 6-BTV installation

Phil Zminda phil-z at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 20:58:41 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the comments. After trying several brands of remote tuners and having various bands not tune on all of them, I opted to a switch to a trap antenna, the 6-BTV. I am a patient guy and have an AIM 4170 and MFJ-259B, so I will just follow the DXE tuning instructions and get the SWR as best as i can. The big 43 footer was impressive to see and worked fine on 40 meters and made contacts on the others but I was just ready to try something well proven with years on the market.

Thanks,

Phil N3ZP