[TowerTalk] Saddle Clamps

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:30:45 EDT 2014

Tom,

DX Engineering acquired Cycle 24 Antenna Products recently and has the galvanized clamps previously offered by Cycle 24.  If the thickness of whatever you are attaching is 3/16 (maybe as much as 1/4 inch) they will work very well - 5/16 inch diameter bolts and flat washer nuts - all galvanized and not too expensive.  I have some 200-300 pound antennas that have been held up on side mounts with these for many years.

73...Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad