[TowerTalk] Saddle Clamps

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Apr 8 09:31:43 EDT 2014

Congratulations Stan on being acquired by DX Engineering.  I just noticed
this last week while searching for aluminum tubing.

The Cycle 24 clamps will work with 1/4 plates however there is not much
room for a washer.  They are a bargain, the galvanizing is excellent and
they are good for certain applications.

I have also used many DX Engineering saddle clamps with excellent results
and also a few stainless steel muffler clamps purchased from Paul Sergi's
other company Summit racing.

John KK9A