[TowerTalk] Poor eHam reviews of the AV 480

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 15:11:11 EDT 2014

>  With only three reviews, the AV-680 suffers because of one  bad review
for an issue (MFJ/Hy-Gain quality control) that has no bearing on  the
antenna's performance.

    For real live on-the-air performance, you  can't beat our vertical
comparison test. While we didn't test the AV-680  specifically, there is enough
real data and protocol that you should be able to  make some educated
inferences from the info in the report. And only twenty bucks  + postage from
_www.championradio.com_ (http://www.championradio.com) .

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH