[TowerTalk] Force 12 Delta 240 2 Elem 40M Yagi

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sun Apr 13 00:03:11 EDT 2014

I do believe that the coil loaded Shorty 40's (F12 or other) are a much
better choice than the linear loaded versions.  I think that W8JI wrote
a piece on that once ... maybe it's even on his website. I have the
Optibeam OB2-40, which is a coil loaded Shorty 40 similar to the F12
antenna except much sturdier, and it works great (yes, I've measured the
pattern).

73,
Dave   AB7E