[TowerTalk] Force 12 Delta 240 2 Elem 40M Yagi

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Apr 13 15:54:03 EDT 2014

I concur with Dave's post.  A high-Q loading coil is the best way to shorten
a 40m element. The OptiBeam has a massive high-Q loading coil and the
antenna performance is excellent. The OB2-40 is well made, no strengthening
modifications are needed, and it is easy to assemble and adjust for
resonance.

John KK9A / P40A