[TowerTalk] CC XM240 above a big Tribander

N2TK, Tony tony.kaz at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 08:26:42 EDT 2014

Wasn't there something said years ago about grounding the reflector on the
XM240 so it would work like the earlier 402CD? I can't remember if this was
intended to reduce the interaction on 15M or if you had the antenna at right
angles to a 20M beam the grounding would reduce a 20M resonance on the
XM240?
Lots of cobwebs in the belfry on this one.

73,
N2TK, Tony