[TowerTalk] Keeping antennas straight

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Apr 19 15:35:52 EDT 2014

It is not clear from your post what is not straight.  Google search did not
show any pictures of your station.  Since you mentioned pinning and the Slip
Knott, I am guessing that you mean that the antennas are slipping on the
mast and facing different directions.  If you use a heavy enough mounting
plate and good saddle clamps it should not slip.  DX Engineering saddle
clamps work great, but even muffler clamps hold pretty well.

John KK9A