[TowerTalk] Raunchy pics

Scott scottb at radios-online.com
Mon Apr 21 18:22:02 EDT 2014

Well I just got one from Stacy with this Towertalk topic. Big red X
through the pictures though. Yikes.

An email trace shows this came from Oklahoma, as I showed to Dave
Robbins earlier the email from the other one came from Germany.

At Mon, 21 Apr 2014 22:10:10 -0400, the email sender
<http://www.ip-adress.com/cbt/Od?email=stacee%40comesy.com>stacee at comesy.com
sent you an email from the IP address 199.59.58.223 located in United
States, Tulsa.
Email Sender:
<http://www.ip-adress.com/cbt/Pd?email=stacee%40comesy.com>stacee at comesy.com
[<http://www.ip-adress.com/cbt/Qd?email=stacee%40comesy.com>more info]
IP address: 199.59.58.223
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Oklahoma
IP address city: Tulsa
IP postcode: 74103
IP address latitude: 36.1554
IP address longitude: -95.9939
ISP of this IP: Hostwinds LLC.
Local Time of this IP country: 2014-04-21 17:21
<http://www.ip-adress.com/cbt/Rd?email=stacee%40comesy.com>Find out
anything about the owner of stacee at comesy.com including address, age
and more. Click here.

At 06:12 PM 4/21/2014, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
>I didn't get the link...I am bummed LOL!
>
>Mike W0MU
>
>On 4/21/2014 3:55 PM, Scott wrote:
>>Now THAT was funny. Thanks for brightening my day :)
>>
>>Scott
>>N1CX

>>> I was sure
>>>one of them said they thought hams were so HOT.
>>>
>>>I told this to my XYL and she just about died laughing. I'm not quite sure
>>>how to take her reaction.
>>>

>>>Larry K5RK

Salty's
Professional Wireless Communications
<http://www.radiosonline.com>radiosonline<http://www.radiosonline.com>.com
800-294-7234

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
If you are the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, FCC, FEMA, MEMA, CBP,  or the
56 other agencies that read my emails, I hope you enjoy my never
ending flow of words, phrases, sentences, and opinions. Feel free to
correct my spelling.