[TowerTalk] Raunchy pics

Scott scottb at radios-online.com
Mon Apr 21 20:58:04 EDT 2014

I bet if someone were to look at who was signed up you might find a
large number of scammer/spammers. I think AC0C is right it's someone
subscribed to the list. The reflector server could be blocking what
they're sending which is why it's not being broadcast on the
reflector. They could be taking email addresses off the incoming
email posts automatically..

At 08:59 PM 4/21/2014, Tom Osborne wrote:
>Well - I got one today.
>
>According the the properties it came from Rochester NY.  They must
>be coming from all over.  73
>Tom W7WHY
>
>>Well I just got one from Stacy with this Towertalk topic. Big red X
>>through the pictures though. Yikes.
>>
>>An email trace shows this came from Oklahoma, as I showed to Dave
>>Robbins earlier the email from the other one came from Germany.
>>

>---
>This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
>protection is active.

Salty's
Professional Wireless Communications
<http://www.radiosonline.com>radiosonline<http://www.radiosonline.com>.com
800-294-7234

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
If you are the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, FCC, FEMA, MEMA, CBP,  or the
56 other agencies that read my emails, I hope you enjoy my never
ending flow of words, phrases, sentences, and opinions. Feel free to
correct my spelling.