[TowerTalk] Antenna shift, VHF/UHF matching unit burning out

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon Apr 21 21:24:54 EDT 2014

No pictures coming to me via TowerTalk.  I do have some adult pictures /
subjects being sent by people I know, but delete or save to a folder works.
Sometimes an email to the apparent sender from the list administrator
notifying that they are on suspended status until their email account
password has been changed.

73 & DX,
Gary - AB9M