[TowerTalk] Raunchy pix

Scott scottb at radios-online.com
Tue Apr 22 16:56:22 EDT 2014

Well it's definitely a real person. I replied to one of these emails
and I got a response. I'm waiting for an address back from her...
This ought to be good...

At 02:07 PM 4/22/2014, Roger (K8RI) on TT wrote:
>On 4/22/2014 10:15 AM, K7LXC at aol.com wrote:
>>Howdy --
>>
>>      George, K5TR, is one of our web support guys and  wants a copy of one
>>of the raunchy TT emails. If you got one of these,  please forward him ONE of
>>the aforementioned emails for his perusal. Please  don't flood him with
>>these things. Tnx. His email is _geoiii at kkn.net_ (mailto:geoiii at kkn.net) .
>>

>Did so!
>
>73
>
>Roger (K8RI)
>
>>Cheers,
>>Steve    K7LXC
>>TT ADMIN

Salty's
Professional Wireless Communications
<http://www.radiosonline.com>radiosonline<http://www.radiosonline.com>.com
800-294-7234

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
If you are the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, FCC, FEMA, MEMA, CBP,  or the
56 other agencies that read my emails, I hope you enjoy my never
ending flow of words, phrases, sentences, and opinions. Feel free to
correct my spelling.