[TowerTalk] Raunchy pix

Scott scottb at radios-online.com
Tue Apr 22 18:37:45 EDT 2014

Well then just have her sit down and anchor your tram line to her waist :)

Scott
N1CX

At 06:35 PM 4/22/2014, Mike Reublin NF4L wrote:
>And in all likelihood, the 3000 lb. model.
>
>73, Mike NF4L
>
>On Apr 22, 2014, at 5:07 PM, Pete Stark <pstark at suddenlink.net> wrote:
>
> > A tower wench, I'll bet.
> > --
> > Pete, K4OM

Salty's
Professional Wireless Communications
<http://www.radiosonline.com>radiosonline<http://www.radiosonline.com>.com
800-294-7234

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
If you are the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, FCC, FEMA, MEMA, CBP,  or the
56 other agencies that read my emails, I hope you enjoy my never
ending flow of words, phrases, sentences, and opinions. Feel free to
correct my spelling.