[TowerTalk] Wired Anemometer for Tower?

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 16:28:17 EDT 2014

The outdoor unit uses a small solar cell to charge a small (but several
Farad) supercapacitor and a small battery. Battery replacement is easy,
repair/replacement of the supercap is a little dicey, but I was able to do
it so anyone could. Of course the company will repair it for you for $$$.
Normally these components don't fail for 10 years or more, but failure is a
possibility, especially out in the environment. But not a reason to avoid
the company and the products, they're about the best
non-commercial/industrial units out there.

73
dan
k0dan