[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 136, Issue 95

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Apr 30 05:41:47 EDT 2014

I suspected the cable because where it has been exposed to sunlight over
the years the jacket is discolored and embrittled. But you're right - I
first need to check the connections on the ends.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.