[TowerTalk] Crank-up base

Bob Farkaly bob at farkaly.com
Wed Apr 30 20:49:15 EDT 2014

I had a ground water issue when I had my HG70HD installed in the sandy soil in Poway near San Diego. The installer had to line the opening with plywood sheets. He was careful about bracing the sheets after dropping the base assembly into place. In place for 8 years and never a problem.

Bob K9RHY

Bob Farkaly