[TowerTalk] Cleaning Tarnished Wire

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Aug 2 11:31:06 EDT 2014

How about "Tarn-X" which is sold as a cleaner
for copper cook ware?  Have you tried that?

I've had good luck with liquid flux that is
sold for soldering copper pipes.  Works like
magic on my wires.  I guess you already tried
that and it didn't work.

BTW, Ketchup = Vinegar, or am I missing something?

Rick N6RK