[TowerTalk] Building a W6NL Moxon 40 Meter Beam.

L L bahr pulsarxp at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:52:54 EDT 2014

Thanks Tim!!!!

Yes I meant the Driven element!  (Been so wrapped up in this boom mount thing.)  OK on the G10.  I have some G-10 around here close to 1/4 inch thick.  (I etch a lot of G-10 for QRP projects.)  Maybe I now have use for some of this thick stuff I've never used.  What size are your plates?  My stuff is around 12" x 10".  I could etch the copper off of it and maybe even double it up.  But, is 12 inches long enough? (I was even thinking of tearing down a fiberglass step ladder for it's fiberglass channel.)

Lee, w0vt