[TowerTalk] Tower Climbing Boots

Mike Lyon mike.lyon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:53:33 EDT 2014

Try looking up Red Wing Boots, they have quite a nice selection of work
boots.

Carhartt also makes work boots, too. It's what i wear but it seems they
dont last as long as they used to. Either that or i am actually putting
them more to use than i used to.

Also look up Caterpillar work boots.

Lastly, Google tree climbing and/or forestry boots. I have a pair of those
also. They are very slim and you can get them with a steel shank.

73,
Mike
KE6MRE