[TowerTalk] Trailer Hitch Electrical Connectors for Rotator Cable

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Aug 21 15:41:34 EDT 2014

Sorry but we are back ordered on magic smoke and are substituting FEMA
approved survival supplies as long as the supply lasts.

2 each 16 oz cans of dehydrated purified water.  So simple to
reconstitute, just add 16 oz of water, shake and they are ready to
drink.  You may prefer to aerate for better taste and some prefer to
serve chilled.

Patrick NJ5G