[TowerTalk] How much do trees really affect verticals

k9kl k9kl at centurytel.net
Sun Aug 24 22:22:49 EDT 2014

I have been clearing some land to plant more maple trees for my sugar bush to make maple syrup in the spring.  While I resting I thought of all the room I am clearing for a 4 square for 75/80. There are 40 some deciduous trees on the land which is about 150 feet by 350 feet. Prime farmland, stream bottom with about 4-5 feet of topsoil. Its about 200 feet from my house/shack.
How much are those trees really going to affect the antennas?

Gregg K9KL

Sent from Samsung tablet