[TowerTalk] Need recommendation on a PE in Southern NJ

Martin A Flynn maflynn at theflynn.org
Tue Aug 26 21:06:53 EDT 2014

Title pretty much sums it up - I need a recommendation on a PE in
Southern NJ to do the foundations and loading to EIA 222-G for:

  * A pad for a ground-mounted, RX only, C band antenna system (fixed,
    no AZ-EL)
  * A king-post mounted EME dish (2 meters, solid, with AZ-EL drive)
  * A king-post mount for our long-boom satellite antenna with AZ-EL drive
  * A circular pad with an isolated center pedestal for an optical
    telescope  (will eventually support a pre-fab dome building)

Not looking for charity, just ham friendly !

73 Martin Flynn
W2RWJ