[TowerTalk] short survey

Fred Serota fserota at msn.com
Wed Aug 27 14:02:13 EDT 2014

I am now 70. I bought a motorized drop down, tilt over tower with EZ tilt on
top that allows me to bring my DB38 flat onto the ground (or several
horses). Glad I did, as I have had to service it more than most. Wife helps
me tuck it in between the plants as it comes down. Make her part of the team
and she will be more cooperative.

Fred, K3BHX