[TowerTalk] Short Survey

Chuck Smallhouse w7cs at theriver.com
Thu Aug 28 03:01:57 EDT 2014

Almost 83, still do some climbing, when required, with only a
belt.  My limit is only about 40'.  Fortunately I live on a ridge top
so extra tall towers aren't deemed necessary.  I do have a Sky Needle
and a Tristao(sp?) 54' er crank ups, but the others are fixed.  I
think that reduction in bravdo and body strength, has made tower
climbing now, even less desirable than when I was a bit younger.  I
don't ask the XYL's permission before I start !

Chuck,  W7CS

PS, do I win at least an 'Honorable Mention' prize ?