[TowerTalk] Servicing an MFJ 259B

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:15:23 EDT 2014

On March 30,2014 I sent my MFJ-259 fpr reapair and the replacement of
the front end surface mount diodes which I included in with the repair
request.  They claimed they do not have my unit. So I sent proof of the
mailing and delivery by Priority Mail with the pickup at Starkville. MS
They have been giving me the run around for the past 5 months and claim
they can not find my unit.  This is the worst customer service I have
ever received in over 50 years in dealing with vendors.

Anyone have an suggestion on what I can do at this point? Please help me!

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ