[TowerTalk] tower insulators

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Fri Aug 29 22:16:41 EDT 2014

John,

Thinking about it, of course I've been thinking about it for a few years
now :)

Yes, I saw the Array Solutions solution, and WB0W's, both of which look
viable. I only tried contacting them via their web page contact gadgets
which aren't always monitored by online stores.

I'll try a direct email, thanks.

-Steve K8LX