[TowerTalk] Servicing an MFJ 259B

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Aug 30 15:15:24 EDT 2014

Totally agree, although that should not be a shock to anyone who has
ever bought more than one or two MFJ products, or has ever paid
attention to the various reviews and critiques of the company since the
internet was born.  I've bought several (more than half a dozen) MFJ
products in my ham career, and I honestly cannot think of a single one
that didn't have a significant design or quality fault ... some
laughably so.

Dave   AB7E