[TowerTalk] Crimp-on connectors for hardline.

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Dec 3 22:09:33 EST 2014

I have never personally attached a connector to hardline coax and would like
recommendations for connectors, source(s) for same, crimping tool(s) needed
and a good source for those. I'd like suggestions for both N type as well as
PL-259 type connectors.  I have been successful installing Solder type
PL-259 and BNC as well as some crimp types on "regular" coax of various
types and have used a number of N type terminated cables but never installed
one.  I am curious regarding the crimp type.  I pose these questions here
because of my confidence in the caliber of experience and abilities I have
witnessed in so many different aspects of our hobby.

73,

Patrick   NJ5G