[TowerTalk] Hardline Conn

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Dec 4 09:00:05 EST 2014

Arne, Thanks for the advice. I guess I am so ignorant RE hardline it didn’t occur to me.

I have Andrew 1/2 inch heliax with what looks to be a fairly large diameter copper covered aluminum center conductor.  It looks to be something like 6 or 8 gauge.  If the actual part number is needed I will unspool some and try to find it. This heliax is copper shield and copper coated aluminum center conductor.

Patrick    NJ5G