[TowerTalk] Crimp-on connectors for hardline.

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Thu Dec 4 18:55:53 EST 2014

One small point....UHF connectors for LDF4 (or ANY hardline or
corrugated cable for that matter) have not been manufactured for a
number of years, and unless you're lucky, you'll pay dearly for them on
the surplus market. Much easier to go with a male N (L4NM) connector and
N to UHF adapter. Though I'll caution against any Chinese adapter with a
*male* end. Female N to female UHF adapters are pretty hard to mess up.

-Steve K8LX