[TowerTalk] Advices in choosing antennas books for beginners in CQ shop

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Dec 7 14:17:56 EST 2014

As an opinion only:

  Everything is relative.  To me those authors wrote in an easy to
understand format (at times), but where theory is concerned it all
depends on the beginner.  These books are simple for learning, but might
be a bit much for a  beginner who depends on today's memorize the answers.

I'd think they'd be good reference material for those who really want to
learn. Course I remember when QST was difficult. Sometimes it still
is<:-))  OTOH I now give them to the local high school radio club and
read the DVDs

73

Roger (K8RI)