[TowerTalk] Single tower and 3 monoband yagis - "Christmas three"

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Dec 11 11:12:23 EST 2014

Unless the monobanders have been designed to operate in a stack
("Christmas tree"), stacking them as closely as will be needed to
stay within your 5m mast will certainly reduce their performance.

If the monobanders have been optimized to work in a stack, use the
spacing for which they were designed.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV