[TowerTalk] FW: Adding 160 to an 80M dipole?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Dec 17 00:09:54 EST 2014

In addition to coax traps there are two or three commercial
sources of traditional L/C traps - including the Reyco (W2VS)
KW75 and KW80 available through vendors like Amateur Electronic
Supply and Ham Radio Outlet.

The low trapped inverted V will be a "cloud warmer" and not
particularly efficient but it will be better than nothing.
It is certainly possible to work a substantial number of
stations - including more than 100 DXCC countries with an
80/160 M trapped dipole and 100W.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV