[TowerTalk] : Nube rebar question

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Dec 17 21:06:29 EST 2014

There is something unfortunately lost on many folks and that is that the
most expensive is not always the best and the cheapest is often not the
best bargain.  Time and money...  if you don't have the time or money to
do it right you often have to find the time and or money to do it again.
(...and maybe again and again lather rinse repeat!)

Patrick   NJ5G