[TowerTalk] Adding 160 to an 80M dipole?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Dec 17 21:10:16 EST 2014

Back in the late 60's or early 70's I bought some surplus radio stuff; a
Gibson Girl with a balloon with sea water activated hydrogen generator
to inflate it so you could put up an antenna when there wasn't enough
wind to fly the included box kite using the antenna as your kite string.

Patrick  NJ5G