[TowerTalk] A couple of 18HT questions

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Fri Dec 19 18:17:59 EST 2014

The original Hy-Tower installations had NO concrete ... the aluminum
legs were bolted into a corrugated steel casing that was cylindrical
in shape and that was buried in compacted soil at the base.

Installed four Hy-Towers with that configuration over the years ..
(NONE at my QTH) ... but think that would still work fine.

73
Don
N8DE