[TowerTalk] WTB: US Tower TX-472 top section

Marv Shelton marvs at att.net
Sat Dec 27 13:55:32 EST 2014

I thought I just might throw this out there because you never know do you?
I am looking for the top section of a US Towet TX-472. US Tower will not sell me a single section, claiming that each is a custom fit. I find this hard to believe as it would really say something bad about their quality control. I suspect that it has more to do with liability than anything else.
If you happen to have any leads, please let me know.

Thanks & 73,
de Marv WA2BFW