[TowerTalk] Low loop in a sloping configuration

Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Sun Dec 28 18:39:00 EST 2014

OK, this sounds quite rationale and compelling. Will scrap the full size loop antenna.
Any other creative suggestions on how to make the most of the tower for the lower bands? I don't plan on using it on 160m as the idea is to build 4SQ for 160 as well.
 I do believe that having antenna diversity is helpful and don't want to have just the 4SQs.
Rudy N2WQ