[TowerTalk] RTV

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Dec 28 23:13:32 EST 2014

On 12/28/2014 3:45 PM, Phil Snyder wrote:

I worked with the company that developed the first RTVs for many years,
but I've been retired for quite a while so my information may be a bit
dated.

Most RTVs are of a similar formulation based on either a silicone, or
latex base.  The Silicones come in two varieties, one using Acetone and
the other using Alcohol.  They cure using the moisture in the air.

73

Roger (K8RI)