[TowerTalk] MA-550 cables maintenance

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Mon Feb 3 09:22:34 EST 2014

Jorge, I can't get it shipped inside the USA by normal small package express
like DHL FEDEX, etc...  You can buy it at NAPA auto supply stores but
according to their web site they won't ship it (lots of propane and butane
propellant in the can.) It is probably shipped to them by motor freight with
a hazard sign displayed.  A little beyond UPS, FEDEX, etc.. For those within
driving distance of a NAPA (There are some in Mexico) you can reserve some
for pickup.  The NAPA stuff is NOT labeled Prelube but has the same
ingredients so should be interchangeable. Chain and cable lube by any
name...

Patrick  NJ5G