[TowerTalk] Antenna spacing question

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:51:23 EST 2014

I have done some changes in my antenna setup to become a little more
stealth, and have a question about spacing of antennas. My current thinking
is to have a Moxon rectangle for 10 meters with a Cushcraft dualband
(2m/70cm) yagi about 6 feet above it.  I want to get my 6 meter yagi into
the mix as well but know I can't stack it between those 2 without serious
interaction.  What would happen if I added another roof tripod about 6 feet
or so in front of the current one, and put the 6 meter yagi on that, at a
height that would put it between the 2 other yagis.  Would being that
distance in front of the others reduce most of the interaction?

73 John AF5CC