[TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] KLM parts needed

Pete Michaelis - N8TR pete.n8tr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 23:28:32 EST 2014

John,

They did on the one I helped repair many years ago before the
DX Engineering  brackets were available.  On that one we used
(I think) aluminum angle and electrical PVC for insulation.
A manual for the 4 element KLM 40M-4 is available at:
http://download.qrz.ru/pub/hamradio/antenna/klm/klm40m.pdf

73 Pete - N8TR