[TowerTalk] Fwd: 20 Foot Aluminum tower.

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 00:30:12 EST 2014

Hi John,

I have (most of it) Heights Tower parts but added in some "missing" parts from Universal Towers. When I was finished it added up to 85 feet. (With the guy wires 20 sqf will survive 135 mph wind).

They have self-supporting (no guy wires) towers, something you should consider as you will not have the trouble with the wires when you add something and you don't have to worry about the wires being in the way when you add something, like new antennas, to the tower.

I had very good experience dealing with Universal.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS