[TowerTalk] HAM IV won't reverse direction after reachind end of travel stop

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:10:06 EST 2014

Kevin
    Tow thing   you said " it binds up mechanically " ? but if you  OPEN  up the Limit switch it works.

The    TANG protruding inside the ring gear is the mechanical lever to open the limit switch, in it's Stop binding condition, is the tang engaged in the CW Stop switch ( it should be open and the CCW switch should be   closed ? )

Wayne W3EA