[TowerTalk] Base equivalent

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Jan 11 08:40:20 EST 2014

Would a hole 8 x 8 x 3 (5.3 yards) be a safe equivalent? I doubt that
anyone on towertalk could answer your question without studying the soil
conditions and the unmentioned tower that goes on it. It is probably less
expensive to find a backhoe that can dig a little deeper or perhaps you
can shore up the hole to safely dig by hand.

John KK9A